Dead diplomat's mom thinks Obama's comments less than 'optimal'


It seems that President Obama has told Jon Stewart of Comedy Central that four Americans being killed in Benghazi is not "optimal."

Mrs.Pat Smith, mother of diplomat Sean Smith, today told British reporters,, "It's a disrespectful thing to day, and I don't think it's right. How can you say somebody being killed is not very optimal? I don't think the president ahs the right idea of the English language.

"It's insensitive to say my son is not very optimal- he is also very dead," Mrs. Smith continued. "I've not been 'optimal' since he died and teh past few weeks have been pure hell."

"I am still waiting for the truth to come out," the diplomat's mother continued, "and I still want to know the truth. I'm finally starting to get some answers but I won't give up.

"There are a lot of stupid things taht have been said bout my son and what happened, and this is another one of them."

HT: Drudge


Comments