Read it and weep: Peter Wehner on why he (and I) can't vote for Trump

I will never vote for Trump either, and if he is nominated will follow the same course as Peter Wehner- and for precisely the same reasons.

And Mr. Wehner and I will have the company not only of every true Republican, but of every rational voter in America.

The next time I hear a rational argument for this guy's election will be the first.  Norman  Lear is right when he calls him "America's middle finger." Jeb Bush is right when he calls him "the chaos candidate.

If he's nominated- and I still doubt that- the Republican party will deserve its subsequent defeat and death. And let nobody who voted for him ever dare complain about anything Hillary does as president.

After all, they could have chosen a viable alternative to her.

Comments