An interesting phenomenon

You know, I've doing this blog for over a year. I have gotten more than my share of negative responses from Kerry supporters and others on the Far Left. I have been called many names. I have been told that I make people sick, and that I should be ashamed of myself.

But not once have any of these poor, deluded folks explained why, or responded to what I had to say with an intelligent counter-argument.

But again...when your entire argument is irrational hate, you tend to be rather short on intelligent defenses of that position, or intelligent criticism of those who disagree with you. I guess it comes with the territory. All I can say is that I'm awfully glad that I'm supporting the candidate for whom intelligent arguments can be mustered, and opposing one whose supporters wouldn't recognize one if it ran over them.

Comments