It's a sin to despair...unless it's at Despair.com!

Pr. McCain has also discovered the "de-motivational' posters at Despair.com.

I concur with him: the site is a riot. Motivational posters always hook my cynical streak, and should be parodied at every opportunity.

One thing the good pastor and I do not agree about is baseball. He has an inexplicable fondness for a certain obnoxious team whose members are reported by the media to be going into conclave tomorrow morning, for some reason.

Good thing he didn't spot this particular poster:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Well, thanks...I'm trying to get a format that works, actually :( .

Hours ago, I decided I wanted the titles of my posts to show, so I started messing with the format...and the more I mess with it, the more of a mess I make. I had one I liked a lot (I think the one you saw), but it had a major flaw: the background chronically went away two thirds of the way down the page!

I don't know how this will end up, but right now I've lost the Haloscn comments I had before and I'm trying to rely on Blogger's. It seems that all of Blogger's templates have problems when you hav blogrolls and stuff in the margins.

I have a very, very strong hunch that this is going to end with me moving this blog away from Blogger and back to Blog Studio, where it started.