Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Watersblogged Archives
This blog has MOVED to
https://robertwaters.wordpress.com
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 22, 2005
Oh, come ON!
What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
First
Jean-Luc Picard,
and now
this?!I
Quoth my wife: "You're right. I never would have guessed it!"
I mean, at least I share Picard's
hairline...
Comments
David
said…
Actually, Bob, have you ever seen what's under Mother Teresa's habit? You might very well share her hairline too.
Robert Elart Waters
said…
David, that has
got
to be the most unintentionally perverse question anyone has asked me in years! ;)
Anonymous said…
I got Abe Lincoln.
Neener neener neeeener.
Robert Elart Waters
said…
Must be the beard.
Popular Posts
July 29, 2007
Thompson 'turmoil' is largely in the eye of the observer
December 26, 2016
Mary and Joe: the Chicago Nativity story by Mike Royko
Comments
Neener neener neeeener.