Here we go.
Scratch that positive remark about Rep. McKinney.
Suddenly this is all about "inappropriate touching" by the Capitol Police.
Interesting, isn't it, that it's taken her all this time to decide that it was inappropriate? I would have thought she would have know that at the time when she punched the guy!
Why has it taken this long for her to raise this rather material point about the incident? And what's with this business about "respecting" and "supporting" those who supposedly groped her?
The opinion of radical House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Cal)? "I would not make a big deal of this."
Methinks Congresswoman McKinney would do well to play "Follow the Leader."
Suddenly this is all about "inappropriate touching" by the Capitol Police.
Interesting, isn't it, that it's taken her all this time to decide that it was inappropriate? I would have thought she would have know that at the time when she punched the guy!
Why has it taken this long for her to raise this rather material point about the incident? And what's with this business about "respecting" and "supporting" those who supposedly groped her?
The opinion of radical House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Cal)? "I would not make a big deal of this."
Methinks Congresswoman McKinney would do well to play "Follow the Leader."


Comments