Gore unhinged!

Oh, how I wish this wild man would run in 2008!

HT: Drudge

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was watching the O'Reilly factor this evening and Dick Morris was on. He said that he believes Gore is looking to run but isn't saying anything right now because he doesn't want to lose momentum. There was also a discussion of his viability as a candidate in the NY times Magazine a while back where many Dems are beginning to look to him as a replacement for Ms. Clinton. I found the description mildly humorous. One Dem said "it's like one of those Japanese movies where there's disaster that's going to happen in third reel, but no one is certain how to deal with it quite yet." So, I wouldn't be surprised if he does run and give Hilary a run for her money. In any case, though it's too early to tell, I personally believe that the nominee will for the Dems will be Bill Richardson. The question on the Republican side, the question is, who will be least offensive to the Christian right, a secularist or a Mormon. To early to tell though. For now, I just wish that some opportunity would afford itself for Bush to redeem himself in the eyes of the public.
My money is on Mark Warner.