First- and last- poll results

McCain 72
Romney 25
Gingrich 3
Tancredo 3
Allen 1
Huckabee 1
Rice 1
Other 1
Brownback 0
Giuliani 0
Hagel 0
Pataki 0

What does this tell us, two and a half years before the Iowa Caucuses?

Well, the fact that McCain had many, many, many more votes today than the blog had hits tells me that the poll ends here- and that if it starts up again, it'll be with more secure software.

But it also tells me that McCain and Romney seem to have more people who care at this stage than the others do.

Comments

Jeff Fuller said…
Wow. ROmney had been leading up until earlier today when I checked. Some McCain supporter figured out a bug in the system I suppose?
Yeah, and i double-checked. Turns out that despite what the site said, anybody could vote as many times as they wish, as often as they wish.

Kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I may try again when I figure exactly how to at least limit visitors to one vote a day.

Popular Posts