I love this video!

Yes, football season is nearly upon us!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I dunno....I think she looked better in the green.
Pomeranus said…
Bob,
I know this clip resonates with you. I ask that you consider, however how shallow the guy must be, and how manipulative the woman must be. I trust that you, as a Bear fan, are not as easily manipulated or duped. We Packer fans have so much respect for Bear fans, that we cannot imagine such shallowness in you. We can well imagine it in a Viking van.
Steve, nobody looks good in the snot 'n' pus!

Mike, I think you miss the point. Richard Wurmbrand once wrote that if a person's religion means anything to him or to her, he or she would not change it for the world- but that, on the other hand, if it doesn't, there's really no good reason not to change it to please a potential spouse whose religion really does mean something to him or to her.

Perhaps the woman was merely a nominal Packer fan, and converted to the One True Team on the basis Wurmbrand suggested.