The Bears redeem their season


Going to the Super Bowl last year was nice, but losing it was a bummer. I don't know whether it was worth the trip. And up until now, this year has been nothing but one long disappointment for my Bears.

But no longer.

No season in which the Bears beat the Green Bay Packers twice is a complete failure.

The Ursine Warriors' 35-7 thrashing of the Snot 'n' Pus today
ended all hope of a number one seed for Green Bay in the NFC playoffs. Taking satisfaction from that would be small-minded of me. I rejoice, rather, in knowing that, no matter how bad the Bears have been throughout the rest of the season, two of the Packers' three loses have been to the boys from Halas U.

Bear down!

Comments

Unknown said…
Mr Waters,

This makes me sad. I'm a Green Bay fan and a Cleveland Clowns (opps Browns) fan. I rejoice in knowing the Packers will be the National champs...or at least I hope they will lol
The Packers have a fine team (you cannot imagine what it cost me, as a Bears fan, to say that) who could well go deep into the playoffs.

Which does not prevent me to looking forward to beating them twice again next year, as part of a return to the Super Bowl by the Bears.