Yes...


... I'm really beginning to dare to let myself think that this is the year!

Comments

Kepler said…
You know, Bob, I'm with you. I myself am a RedBirds fan, but the Cubbies have shown great determination this year. So for your sake, and for my late Father-in-Law (whom we took to Wrigley 3 months before his death...first time he'd been there since he was a child of 6), I'm a Cubs fan from now 'til the regular season is over, and hopefully for a few weeks after!
Anonymous said…
I was at Wrigley last night and the atmosphere was absolutely electric. I've been a Cubs fan my entire life (as was my grandfather, born in 1908!). All I can say is, out of all of the many games I've witnessed at Wrigley Field, I've never heard the crowd as loud as it was when Ramirez hit his grand slam last night. It was a roar I'll never forget. Go Cubs!