Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Watersblogged Archives
This blog has MOVED to
https://robertwaters.wordpress.com
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Bears
December 13, 2009
The football season is now officially a total loss
A year in which the Bears win the Super Bowl but lose twice to the Packers is a failure.
A year in which the Bears finish out of the playoffs and lose twice to the Packers is a travesty.
This year is a travesty.
Comments
King of SNARK
said…
Don't be a H8er!
SWEEP!
Go Pack Go!
Can you say INTERCEPTION?
Robert Elart Waters
said…
Yeah, but you still have to wear cheese on your head.
King of SNARK
said…
Not me.
I'm moldier than that, been a Packer fan since early '60s.
Although, a lifelong friend (and Packer fan too) bought me a cheese crown--I don't wear that either.
Robert Elart Waters
said…
Maybe. But you still have to go through life with the stigma which accompanies such a moral failing.
Popular Posts
July 29, 2007
Thompson 'turmoil' is largely in the eye of the observer
July 20, 2007
The anti-Thompson mud fest goes on.
Comments
SWEEP!
Go Pack Go!
Can you say INTERCEPTION?
I'm moldier than that, been a Packer fan since early '60s.
Although, a lifelong friend (and Packer fan too) bought me a cheese crown--I don't wear that either.