Get well, Rush. Get well, Rush-haters.


Rush Limbaugh is resting in a Honolulu hospital after suffering an apparent heart attack yesterday.

The Left Wing blogosphere and Twittersphere have been deluged with gleeful death wishes. I wish that I could say that I am surprised.

I am not a big fan of Rush, who can sometimes be enough of a boor that even his status as a favorite target of the Left and his proclivity for pulling their collective corks (they still haven't caught on to the fact that doing so is the purpose behind ninety percent of what he says) don't compensate for sheer bad manners. But I have to say that at his worst I have never heard him root for a liberal to die.

I would say "Shame on you, moonbats-" if they had any shame. Which, unfortunately, they do not. But I will continue to pray for Rush, and I hope you will, too.

HT: Drudge

Comments