One good thing about tonight's game


At least tomorrow morning the Bears will be out of their misery for another several months.

ABOVE: A black hole. I will leave it to the reader to deduce what it has in common with this year's Bears.

ADDENDUM: Oh no! My nephew Tim tells me that I forgot about next week's game with Detroit! My mind must have been blocking it out in order to defend the remnants of my sanity....

ADDENDUM II: The perversity this edition of the Ursine Warriors is even more complete than I would have imagined. After writing the above, I must now acknowledge that- somehow- they beat Minnesota. And they will probably  beat Detroit, too.

Not enough to salvage a non-playoff season in which they lost twice to the hated Packers, of course. Just enough to frustrate their fans with questions about where the team that showed up Monday night has been all season.

Bear down- I guess.

Comments