Conan vetoes NBC shuffle


Looks like Conan isn't going to let himself be pushed around by NBC.

Good.

I've always been a Conan fan, and have especially appreciated the chance to watch both Conan and Craig Ferguson during Conan's tenure as Tonight Show host. I hope he lands at Fox so that I can continue.

I used to be a Letterman fan, too- until his arrogance got the better of him. That and potty humor are too much. At least with Conan and Craig, all you have to deal with is the potty humor.

Jay is OK. I especially enjoy "Headlines," a type of humor for which I've always had a weakness. But Conan and Craig both have a zany aspect to their comedy, a creative and unexpected quality which somehow can even make things as unlikely as Raymond the Singing Hemorrhoid Cream Distributor amusing (you had to be there).

Here's hoping that the Redhead has a long and successful late night run somewhere.

Comments