Just a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.


While I would really hate it, because President Allison Taylor is one of my favorite characters, I have a strong hunch that some time in the next several episodes of 24 she is going to be assassinated, and that Vice-President Mitchell Hayworth will be implicated.

Just a lot of things going on under the surface that make me wonder. Nothing to take to a grand jury or even to alert the Secret Service about. But I remember Hayworth's suspicious behavior when Benjamin Juma and his rebel terrorists from Sangala had taken over the White House and kidnapped President Taylor.

Another thing: I remember Jonas Hodges' warning when he was arrested in the Oval Office about the powerful co-conspiritors of his whom the President knew nothing about. I think they may want her out of the way.

Foreign Minister Novakovich and the other dissident Russians and Kamistanis, as well as former President Logan (though I'd really like to see him redeem himself) may also be involved in the plot.

How do all of these people fit together? Or do they? I don't know, frankly. But something tells me that President Taylor had better make sure her life insurance is paid up.

Comments