I agree with Pawlenty: it's gotta be Romney.


Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, my first choice for president in 2012, dropped out of the race when he came in a distant third in the Iowa Straw Poll.

Pawlenty has endorsed Mitt Romney. So do I. Yes, I have reservations about the former Massachusetts governor. But with the exception of Jon Huntsman- mired in the second tier, and without a path to the nomination I can see- Romney is the only candidate in the race with a chance of beating Barack Obama.

Or who should. Rick Perry is a cartoon character. Yee-hah. Michele Bachmann is bright enough, but an extremist, so far over her ill-informed head that it's truly sad. Ron Paul is a crackpot with a world view so warped he's a national security risk.

It's gotta be Romney. If it's not, it's going to be Obama.

Or worse.

Comments