Chris Matthews: The word 'Chicago' is racist!

Chris Matthews, the leftist MSNBC commentator who famously bubbled four years ago about how Barack Obama "gives me a thrill up my leg," has delivered a rather amazing pronouncement even from him.

Oh. One thing, Chris: the suggestion that "old time machine politics" belongs to bygone years is standard Democratic propaganda, but nevertheless quite laughable.

Anyone prominent in an urban minority community (even Des Moines!) who is somehow clueless enough to believe that machine politics are a thing of the past needs only to let it be known that he or she is considering supporting a Republican to be taught a prompt and unpleasant lesson to the contrary.

Comments

waters -

I happened upon your website this evening [early morning] and like what I see. You appear to have good political "tastes" and you aren't afraid to expose that which is unsavory and immoral! I also like your pics accenting your mini commentaries!

But, back to this specific article of yours. I think that this Chris Matthews is one of the most bizarre and eccentric there is. In fact, I sort of feel sorry for him. He's all over the emotional spectrum as he froths from his news media enthusiastic mouth. May I share an article I did, highlighting him and his MSNBC crew:

I made note of Matthews in my recent blog highlighting the notorious and angry MSNBC Network:

MSNBC: Network of bigotry hate mongering and racism

http://moralmatters.org/2012/08/30/msnbc-network-of-bigotry-hate-mongering-and-racism/

Nathan M. Bickel - emeritus pastor

www.thechristianmessage.org
www.moralmatters.org