Bummer to be President Obama these days. Consider:
1. A report says that 52 million Americans either have lost or will lose their health insurance due to Obamacare.
2. A Gallup poll reports that 78% of the uninsured are uninterested in Obamacare (only one person has signed up in North Carolina, and preliminary reports say that only five have in the District of Columbia).
3. Fewer women participated in the labor force in October than at any time since records have been kept (if the GOP is waging a "war against women," it's the Obama administration that seems to be inflicting the casualties on them!).
4. U.S. popularity in Germany is in steep decline after the revelation that the United States has been spying on German leaders, including Chancellor Merkel.
5. And then, there's Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's comments concerning the reported upcoming deal between the Obama administration and Iran. It's not exactly what you'd expect from an ally:
John McCain and Mitt Romney are looking pretty good right now, nicht wahr?