Iowa and Colorado delegations walk out of Nuremburg 2016 in protest

The Iowa and Colorado delegations have walked out of the Republican convention in protest over the Trumpistas' steamroller tactics.

I've participated in more than a couple of Iowa caucuses. I've served twice on the County Republican Central Committee. I've worked for Iowa Republican candidates. I've been a delegate to the State Convention. And I can tell you that my adopted state's Republican party has a large and very influential segment of... um... marginal people.

But I'm proud of Gov. Branstad and Sen. Grassley and Sen. Ernst. Joni will be speaking tonight. I wonder what she'll say.

But my disgusted resolution to stay home on Election Day has been shaken by this principled action. You guys stood up for me at Cleveland. I'll stand up for you in November.

Comments