Change of plans


 The new address for this blog will be robertwaters.wordpress.com. I decided that as nice as having a domain of my own might be, at this point it really isn't worth $96 a year. Maybe if I strike oil or gold or something.

Still working on the email subscription thing. I'm set up so that people can sign up to receive my posts by mail if they register at the site. I'm working on getting things set up so that my RSS feed can be picked up on a reader. The hurdle I'm trying to overcome right now is how to import this blog's current subscribers to the new site. I'm optimistic, but if worse comes to worst. you can always sign up again over at robertwaters.wordpress.com

In either case, once again, it's been a great run these 21 years at Blogspot, and I look forward to seeing you over at WordPress!

Comments