By the way, I've moved!

As I mentioned in my Wictory Wednesday post below, I don't think many people will read these entries for the next day or so, until the new URL is connected to the blog title at Blogs for Bush. But I don't think those of us who blog do so primarily to be read. It's nice, of course- but the main thing, I think, is simply to express what's on one's mind.

One of the lesser things that's on my mind this morning is explaining the new location of this blog. As of this writing, Blog Studio is in disarray, and it's impossible to even log into its main site. Apparently the problems which have kept me off the blogosphere for the past five or six days were more extensive than just my blog. Or maybe they're just "remodeling," and failed to tell anybody with blogs there.

Either way, I hope they're up again soon over there. While there were a few technical problems on occasion, and while tech support, while cordial in tone and exemplary in substance, could be slow, on the whole they were a good place to have this blog.

There. That's one less thing on my mind.

Comments