Just received another email from Mexico


Again, I have no idea of whether Alma Maria or the others are for real. But here is the email:

Robert Waters receive warm greetings from Guerrero Mexico!

Soy Alma Maria; vivo en Tecalpulco, tengo 24 años.
Tengo mis dos hijas Maricela y Agustina,

I am Alma Maria; I live in Tecalpulco, I am 24 years old.
I have my two daughters Maricela and Agustina.

Estoy muy orgullosa de ser parte de este grupo de mujeres trabajadoras,
con ellas he aprendido a valorar el trabajo que hago
y a sentirme orgullosa de lo que producimos.

I am very proud to be part of this group of working women
with them I have learned to appreciate the work I do
and to feel proud of what we produce.

No es facil produciendo artesanias,
sin embargo, he aprendido que podremos lograr exito si persistimos
y trabajamos duro y realmente creo que asi sera.

It is not easy producing handcrafts,
however, I have learned that we will succeed if we persist
and work hard and I really believe this to be true.

Please CLOSE THE BORDER to Illegal Migration
and send our men back to Mexico where we need them
to help us with our jewelry production. We did not want
them to go in the first place. They said they wouldn’t be gone
so long, that they were going to get money and come right back,
but they have been gone for a long time and we want to ask
for your help in sending them back to their homes and families.

Alma Maria Carteño Corral
Domicilio Conocido
Tecalpulco Guerrero Mexico

http://www.artcamp.com.mx/venga/
click on this link to find out more

Best wishes, friends, from Mexico!

Contact: Eva Albavera Viveros

Telefonos:
001 762 62 73481
001 762 62 22758


It seems that the longer the pro-immigration activists work, the closer Alma Maria's dream comes to being realized.

Comments