Peeps give some of us the creeps


Since the high school I graduated from is in Chicago, and since I could care less about the Iowa Hawkeyes (unless they're playing Northwestern or Illinois), and since my allegiance to Iowa State is pretty much due to the fact that you're a Cyclone fan by default if you live in Iowa and do not root for the Hawkeyes, I seldom watch local sports programs. But I saw an item on one of then last night which captured my interest. Sort of.

It seems that the crew at this particular station is notorious for eating anything that is left out in the break room- including, on one memorable occasion, salted sugar cookies. But the host left out a box of Peeps yesterday in honor of Easter.

There were no takers.

It appears that I am not the only one who is not a Peeps person.

Comments