Daily Kos hits a new low

Did you know that pro-lifers are domestic terrorists?

So much for civil discourse. And nary a word about the millions of living members of our species who have been legally torn limb from limb or chemically skinned alive since Roe v. Wade- the decision pro-choice Supreme Court clerks referred to among themselves as "Harry's Abortion-" was handed down.

Never mind Osama bin Laden. Roe makes Hitler and Stalin and even Mao look like pikers. I'd be tempted to cite a politically incorrect figure of speech involving pots and kettles, but I won't. Neither will I point out that what legal abortion is doing to the African-American community borders on genocide.

Instead, I'll outclass the Daily Kos and acknowledge that most pro-choice individuals honesty believe that there are living members of the human species who should not be regarded as persons. To me, that in itself is a scary conviction. But I do not regard these as willing accomplices to mass murder. They are, for the most part, good and decent people who arrive at a logically and morally problematic conclusion in good faith and with the most compassionate and honorable of intentions.

I wish the zanier elements of the Left would be willing to acknowledge that the same thing is true of those of us who are pro-life.

Comments