Adrianna is missing


Adriana Hope Garcia
DOB: July 24, 1989
Missing Date: December 29, 2004
Missing City: Tulsa
Missing State: Oklahoma
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (57 kg)
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Case handled by the NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN
Case Number NCMC1005827



Adrianna- the daughter of one of my Facebook friends- is an endangered runaway. Her photo is age-progressed to 19 years. She may still be in the Tulsa area. Her ears are pierced multiple times. She has copper streaks in her hair. She has a scar between her eyebrows and a birthmark on the right side of her waist. Adrianna may go by the name "Dreena."

Comments

Unknown said…
Adrianna is still missing??? mmm from my understanding she was found in Mexico... Her ex-boyfriend is the one who stated that to me...why is there no up dates in this case???
My information was from her mom. I certainly hope you're right... I'll check at Facebook.
Unknown said…
Did you find anything out on Adrianna?? I am still wondering if she is still missing? Well i hope she was found and returned safely home.
Not as of July 2. I've posted what you told me at the Facebook group and will append more as information becomes available.
Unknown said…
Ok well if it helps in anyway i still have contact with Adrianna's ex-boyfriend who was dating her at the time she went missing. How can i reach you on facebook?