Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Watersblogged Archives
This blog has MOVED to
https://robertwaters.wordpress.com
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
2012 Election
Barack Obama
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Republicans
December 05, 2012
Mitt: a post-mortum
John O'Sullivan and Jonah Goldberg of the National Review discuss what went wrong ni 2012:
Comments
Jeff D
said…
That's what I said! I told you what went wrong in 2012 in a
previous comment
: Willard "Mitt" Romney.
Real Clear Politics.
Robert Elart Waters
said…
And as I replied to that comment, he was the best shot we had- and certainly better than Ron "Wingnut" Paul, who would not have carried a single state.
Why do you bother, Jeff?
Popular Posts
April 25, 2006
Time for Dubyah to lead at home, too
October 20, 2005
Yes, but...
Comments
Real Clear Politics.
Why do you bother, Jeff?